Performance Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
As a Performance Marketing Manager at SEMSEA, you are responsible for the strategic development and support of exciting customers and their projects. He takes over the direct communication with the customer and is committed to their online marketing goals.
That is what you love, can do and find exciting? Then we’re looking exactly for you!
Responsibilities of a Performance Marketing Manager at SEMSEA:
- Advising our customers on suitable online marketing measures.
- Proactive customer communication, presentation and reporting to the customer as well as internally.
- Creation of reports for various online marketing campaigns, presentation of these and identification of optimization measures.
- Close cooperation with the Campaign Management and Business Development departments.
You bring these skills with you:
- Technical skills:
- You advise our customers on suitable online marketing measures, plan and implement the appropriate ads campaigns.
- You have good knowledge of the most common presentation, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- The development of analyzes for the further development and optimization of customer goals and the customer journey is part of your know-how.
- You can expand and expand existing budgets in terms of optimal customer care.
- Social skills:
- You enjoy working in a motivated team.
- You love structured, independent work and show initiative.
- You have a confident demeanor and a willingness to assume responsibility.
- You bring trend awareness to the topic of marketing as digital marketing.
- Proactive and solution-oriented action and thinking is easy for you.
- You have a good feeling for customer requirements and you have an entrepreneurial mindset.
Would you like to work with a phenomenal team in an entrepreneur-managed agency?
Then please send us your application documents directly to me, Ann-Sophie Helmstreit, email@example.com.
If you don’t meet one or the other requirement, apply anyway. We believe that there is nothing that cannot be learned!
We look forward to receiving your application!