Campaign Manager (m/w/d)
As a Campaign Manager at SEMSEA, you are responsible for the conception, implementation and development of the campaigns and advertising material for our exciting customer projects.
That is what you love, can do and find exciting? Then we’re looking exactly for you!
Responsibilities of a Campaign Manager at SEMSEA:
- You design and create target group-oriented ads campaigns and ad texts for the most common advertising networks such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- You have technology and tracking know-how.
- You can advise our customers on campaign design and implementation to achieve the customer goals.
- You create and interpret ongoing reports and take over the communication with the customer about the resulting recommendations for action.
- Constantly staying up-to-date in the world of digital marketing with a focus on paid media.
You bring these skills with you:
- Technical skills:
- You are comfortable working independently and advancing customer accounts
- You have trend awareness for the topic of digital marketing with a focus on paid media beyond the Google training universe.
- You can take on strategic customer advice and account management.
- Social skills:
- You enjoy working in a team.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have a very confident demeanor in customer discussions and empathetic conversation skills.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
Would you like to work with a phenomenal team in an entrepreneur-managed agency?
Then please send us your application documents directly to me, Ann-Sophie Helmstreit, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t meet one or the other requirement, apply anyway. We believe that there is nothing that cannot be learned!
We look forward to receiving your application!